Sunday, September 6, 2009

One Year CrossFit Anniversary

One year ago today was my first CrossFit Workout of the Day during my fundamentals classes. When I started, I had concerns over how much I would like it and whether or not my knees would be able to take the strain due to some previous issues/surgery. Since then, CrossFit has become something that I crave. I do my best to get to 4 WODs per week and often feel like kicking myself when I miss a WOD that I know I would have liked. I am stronger, have more power, and in turn, have noticed that I feel better and look better. I have no injury concerns anymore either. And most of all, it's the CrossFit community and the people that I've met through working out that make it so rewarding.

Year #2 starts tomorrow morning at 9am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment